25 August 2010

CYW Quest Limkokwing

Many thanks to Ms. Amanda, Mr. Aaron and Alice who helped us rally the students to attend this CYW Quest and even let us use the Branding Gallery. =)

"Who wants to make a difference?"


" Girl: I think I can change the world.
Guy in the centre: Uh, seriously, are you sure?
Guy on the right: I think she's just kidding."
*im just kidding ok, u can make a difference.*

"Okay, ppl listen up, this is what you gotta do."


"What's wrong with the world, ya'll?
Where's the love ma fren?"


" I can make a difference by smiling."

Smiles start with one. Everyone else followed.

Watching very serious stuff.

"Graphic Design students, pls dont put Limkokwing to shame!"

"Cmon la, how hard can it be to just talk about bringing change?"

"Wah 4 layers!"

"It's free?? I want!"

"To show that I'm serious, I writing my name, my phone number, my passport number, my ID number, my bank account, and my signature."

No comments: